Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a wrecked 05 600rr. The rear subframe looks bent so I ordered a new subframe and found a stock exhaust on ebay for 30.00, however upon
receiving the exhaust, i would have to say that it is an 2004,(it is different from my 05) does any one know what parts are needed to make it work, or will i just have to "make" it fit.
Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I am sorry to say you can not make it fit i moved the thread to this section for better outcome i am sure some body got one laying around and probably would ask you to pay just shipping best of luck bro

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've got a 2005 oem exhaust for you....

Now, I put on a slip on yoshi pipe and would only be able to part with the back half of the exhaust...

If thats what you want feel free to email me at [email protected] [email protected]

I don't need it. I'd give it to you just as long as your willing to pay for shipping (I live in Cary Illinois)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
mitchlguzin said:
I've got a 2005 oem exhaust for you....

Now, I put on a slip on yoshi pipe and would only be able to part with the back half of the exhaust...

If thats what you want feel free to email me at [email protected] [email protected]

I don't need it. I'd give it to you just as long as your willing to pay for shipping (I live in Cary Illinois)
Great help man i think he only needs the muffler (back half )
thanks again :five: :beer: :thrasher: :rocker:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have mine in the garage collecting dust. Hit me up on an email and I will ship it to you. If you need any other parts just let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EODBowhunter said:
I have mine in the garage collecting dust. Hit me up on an email and I will ship it to you. If you need any other parts just let me know.
I tried to send you an email but it says"
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

So i sent a private message, just let me know how much? and what your paypal address is. This is a great website thanks to everyone.
Regards,
DAVE

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Iam glad to help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts