Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had or knew where to get a cartoon drawing of a CBR600RR. I dont want to send a pic of my bike to someone and have to pay, im just looking for a generic cartoony drawing of one. preferably an 07. If anyone could help me out, id appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
hmmm why?.................gettin a tattoo?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thinking about it......either a cartoony cbr or a realistic one....just wanted to see what was out there

·
Registered
117 Posts
hell ya, im looking in gettin a tattoo of a cbr also! im sure youve googled motorcycle/sportbike art? i saw a few cool things

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, ive seen a bunch of artistic bikes, but no CBR's. I would love to get my bike as a characature(misspelled i think), you know cartoony, cause i have a sense of humor, haha. but i cant find ANY CBR drawings.

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok zypher....basically my bike is a black 07 with rattlecanned black mids and i took off the decals......ill try and get a pic, but if you can make a cartoony one of those, ill be set!....thanks in advance if you can do this for me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kiss it mikey. i love my bike, and if i want the tatoo..yay for me. live with it. so if anyone can find me a pic, or draw it, it would be much appreiciated

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
yeah dude dont worry about if no girl will ever want to be with you because you tatted a motorcycle on your body, its your body do what you please. but please if youre gonna do it do it right... make sure to incorporate some tribals in with it somehow!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well thats your opinion, and one i dont hold in high regards....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dude, i already have 8 tats....a whole half sleeve and chest tat that are in tribal....i dont think a motorcycle on me is going to change my chances with women

1 - 20 of 52 Posts