Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on dot net. I im trying to decide if there is enough demand out there for sport bikes. In the way of track bikes, oem parts, and rebuilt bikes. Ok, here is the deal i havve a neighbor that deal with salvaged title cars, he informed me since my love of motorcycles is so much that he can get me hooked up with a guy that deals with insurance bikes..you guys know as much as i do that it is way to easy to to total a bike with little to no damage at all.. well i can buy the bikes for a good price, and with a couple hundred bucks i could make track bikes, but my question is if i was to sell let say for the sake of argument an 06 cbr 600rr stock with race plastics and a salvage title for $2,000 would there be any buyers? if i rolled it out of my trailer at the track with a for sale sign on it would it sell? now i know some of you are going to have a hell of a time bashing this idea but i am intrested in all thoughts lets just not be dicks we can give negative input without being a jerk.. thanks in advance

·
Registered
209 Posts
like demented said... TONS of people already do this

although id be interested in a clean 06 rr with race fairings for $2000

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
look on the WERA forums, there are a lot of bikes on there with lots more than just race fairings from $2000-$4500

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok and thats why i posted i havnt been to a track day yet and dont know what kind of stuff goes on there didnt know what people actually pay for track bikes..im just trying to get an idea.. and i have a day job i just thought it could pay for my riding next year if i build me a bike or two out of them and sold one or two to pay for my part it it would be hard to do and thanks for the comments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts