Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm looking for an exhaust that is loud enough to be heard while driving on the highway.

Any exhaust recommendations for something loud enough to be noticed while riding, but not obnoxiously loud?

I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, so I'm hoping there is something affordable out there.

It will be for a 2009 CBR600

THANKS

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
leo vince is my vote. however the two bro's pipe's are really one of the loudest you can get... With that said i think you'll find that the leo vince or any other comparable exhaust will be plenty loud at highway speeds.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
TOCE exhaust FTW, wouldn't change to nothing else

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are all slip-ons, right? From what I've seen slip-ons are much cheaper than a full exhaust changes.

Thanks
PS...as you can see I know little about exhaust upgrades....

·
Registered
837 Posts
2bros? that chit is uber obnoxious
Go with Leo SKB, has a nice deep growl, screams in higher RPMs but never obnoxious.

·
Registered
182 Posts
2bros? that chit is uber obnoxious
Go with Leo SKB, has a nice deep growl, screams in higher RPMs but never obnoxious.
This. With the silencer out, my Leo Vince is loud and amazing. And I totally agree: at low RPMs, it has a nice deep growl but screams when you open the throttle up.

Can't go wrong!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Two bros is obnoxious loud. Stick with a slip on unless ur going to the track. No real gains on the street from a full exhaust.

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Yoshi for sure! Looks all around the best on the 600rr and sounds very sexy but not obnoxious loud! You can definitely hear a sound difference though

-qteter

·
Registered
540 Posts
GPR deeptone ... it is kinda loud though...

·
Registered
596 Posts
-catalytic converter + hollowed stock pipe = deafening throttle!
is this what your running right now? i was wondering how i do this, just get a 1in hole saw and go in through the tailpipe?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts