Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the need for a passenger rear seat for a honda cbr 600 rr 2005.

please reply...
im in london, uk

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
he didnt say he was buying one? or looking to buuy someone from someone ont he forum, maybe he was asking for our opinions on what rear seat to get??
The nature of his post suggests he is posting a want to buy ad.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I love the "mod" fear! Like everyone runs around with they're tails tucked when someone inappropriately posts. **** kills me.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
I love the "mod" fear! Like everyone runs around with they're tails tucked when someone inappropriately posts. **** kills me.
Its not mod fear, just simply wanting people to read the f-ing rules but apparently nobody gives a sh!t around here anymore.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
he didnt say he was buying one? or looking to buuy someone from someone ont he forum, maybe he was asking for our opinions on what rear seat to get??
Seriously?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Easy slim, it's the internet. Not a big deal. People gravitate towards these posts and then they collectively "oooohhhhhh" like the principle is coming, followed by some little smiley face head banging against a wall.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Easy slim, it's the internet. Not a big deal. People gravitate towards these posts and then they collectively "oooohhhhhh" like the principle is coming, followed by some little smiley face head banging against a wall.
You completely missed the point of my post. Plus this is the 3rd or 4th want to buy post he has made.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts