Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you have Rossi's picture after winning motogp??? on the bike or off the bike???
pls post here...

thanks

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hey Marvin, I can just send you some pics of me so you dont have to go through all this trouble trying to find pics of Rossi :lol2: J/P What you doin with his pics?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Duhamal HONDA Rule's

Went to VIR & agin Honda swept,Duhamal swepst all race's he entered on his 600RR #17 . .the guy is straight up awesome(period) there is NO OTHER bike better then my 03 600RR,the riding here in NC is awesome is great.Ok later !!! just thought you would like to here about that (true) bye the way !!!

HONDA ROLE'S on !!! Mike Raleigh NC rangers lead the way !!

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
Re: Duhamal HONDA Rule's

Mike600RR03 said:
Went to VIR & agin Honda swept,Duhamal swepst all race's he entered on his 600RR #17 . .the guy is straight up awesome(period) there is NO OTHER bike better then my 03 600RR,the riding here in NC is awesome is great.Ok later !!! just thought you would like to here about that (true) bye the way !!!

HONDA ROLE'S on !!! Mike Raleigh NC rangers lead the way !!

WTF are you on? :wtf: You post the same "my bike is the best" nonsense in every thread. Seriously, WTF.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote='03 Double_R]Hey Marvin, I can just send you some pics of me so you dont have to go through all this trouble trying to find pics of Rossi :lol2: J/P What you doin with his pics?[/quote]

ray... if im looking for a "drag your frame slider" pic, i'll holla atcha!! LOL... i just want a picture of him winning... so i would know what to do when i start winning after i get my racer's license... LOL j/p

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
daMartian said:
[quote='03 Double_R]Hey Marvin, I can just send you some pics of me so you dont have to go through all this trouble trying to find pics of Rossi :lol2: J/P What you doin with his pics?
ray... if im looking for a "drag your frame slider" pic, i'll holla atcha!! LOL... i just want a picture of him winning... so i would know what to do when i start winning after i get my racer's license... LOL j/p[/quote]
Ahhhhh IC. Aint that a pic of Rossi in your Sig? :lol2:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote='03 Double_R]
daMartian said:
[quote='03 Double_R]Hey Marvin, I can just send you some pics of me so you dont have to go through all this trouble trying to find pics of Rossi :lol2: J/P What you doin with his pics?
ray... if im looking for a "drag your frame slider" pic, i'll holla atcha!! LOL... i just want a picture of him winning... so i would know what to do when i start winning after i get my racer's license... LOL j/p[/quote]
Ahhhhh IC. Aint that a pic of Rossi in your Sig? :lol2:[/quote]

no... its more like nicky hayden... check it out

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yea you're right!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts