Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site and havent really ridin a bike in iover 10 years. Just wanted to check in and hopefully get some advise. I have a 2006 CBRr with 5700 miles on it. its has the Tony the tiger paint job. It belonged to my my wife's ex and it has been sitting in the garage for the last 5 yrs. i got it running and it runs perfect. should i keep it or try to sell it. How much could I possibly get for it??? Thanks for your expert advice

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
it belonged to your wife's ex? did she get it in the divorce settlement or how is it that you got it now?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
basically, she was with him and bought the bike for him when they were together. when they broke up she took the bike back because it was in her name. the bike has been sitting in the garage since 07. I should have said We have it, because its been here since I met her in 09. I just got it running and the guy who worked on it said it runs great. my wife still owes on it so I am trying to make a decision what to do with it.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Depends on the area you're in but 5250-5k seems to be pretty accurate. Pictures and condition would also play into it of course.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
ooh a bike standing for that long could have some issues. sell it and let her pay off that horrible loan. mmm.

anyway thanks for clearing up how you got the bike. i was about to flame you, lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
believe it or not, the bike runs GREAT!! the mechanic was surprised. sorry for the cunfusion, but its legit.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts