Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an Akra exhaust for my 06 600RR. Anyone willing to try and work something out PM me.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
full or slip pm me later

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Ha skooter still trying to sale that rt1... dang... GL.

TAb still looking out for you... ive only ran across one for a 03/04 the design sucks so I didnt bother further inquiring about it. You want the hex right?

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'm looking for the hex, and thanks for keeping an eye out. I have one possibly lined up but won't be available until March. I haven't seen any that are in good shape and at a decent price. I don't have the money to buy a brand new one because I have to buy other toys.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
HAHHA yeah I hear ya! What toys are you looking to purchase now? HAHA yo hook me up with the headlight mod. Im too scared to do it myself!

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
If I was back in Charleston I'd help out. I was scared to do mine but just said f it and did it. It wasn't that bad, just a PITA. I'm looking to get a rear seat cowl, PC3, maybe some powder coating, and a handgun. I'm thinking the handgun will be right after the exhaust and PC3.

EDIT: I also want some levers and rear sets.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
If I was back in Charleston I'd help out. I was scared to do mine but just said f it and did it. It wasn't that bad, just a PITA. I'm looking to get a rear seat cowl, PC3, maybe some powder coating, and a handgun. I'm thinking the handgun will be right after the exhaust and PC3.

EDIT: I also want some levers and rear sets.

nice I recently picked up those toys. Got a steal on a brand new gpr (in package):retard: shorties, pciii. Still waiting on the vortex rearsets. Oh and just got(in nov) a ruger... I absolutely loved that gun.

Im scared to pull the headlights apart. Ha I need to stop being a whimp and just do it. Ha.... but any word on that akra?

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice I recently picked up those toys. Got a steal on a brand new gpr (in package):retard: shorties, pciii. Still waiting on the vortex rearsets. Oh and just got(in nov) a ruger... I absolutely loved that gun.

Im scared to pull the headlights apart. Ha I need to stop being a whimp and just do it. Ha.... but any word on that akra?
The wife shot it down for right now. I'm supposed to get my incentive check from the fire department back in SC for last year and that will be a nice chunk of change, so hopefully I can convince her to let me get it with that money. She wants to do crazy things like pay bills with it, I want f'ing toys!!!! Based on the year before, if they keep the same pay rates I should have enough money to get just about all of the things I want so we will see.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
The wife shot it down for right now. I'm supposed to get my incentive check from the fire department back in SC for last year and that will be a nice chunk of change, so hopefully I can convince her to let me get it with that money. She wants to do crazy things like pay bills with it, I want f'ing toys!!!! Based on the year before, if they keep the same pay rates I should have enough money to get just about all of the things I want so we will see.

:crackup::crackup: Ha love the wording.... so just got home from riding that road out past Mt. Pleasant. The one you showed me. Well I took a friend out there and he told me that he had ridden the road before and I was like cool this should be fun... well long story short on the very 1st pass. (Im leading) as we enter the turn of dooms which I took way faster than I should have ha about 80mph (indicated) i leaned it all the way over having new tires etc really helps. LOL.... Well he didnt make it. He lowsided in grass. F^ the entire right side of his gixxer. Somehow manage to smash in the gas tank.:retard:. HA it was a site.

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man that sucks for him. I never did get to push myself as hard as I could have because every time I went there the road had something wrong with it, be it gravel, grass clippings, or wet. I am trying to work out a trip back here pretty soon. If I do make it back I will definitely shoot you a text and we can go ride again.

·
Registered
43 Posts
akra for 06'

I am looking for an Akra exhaust for my 06 600RR. Anyone willing to try and work something out PM me.
Hey there buddy, I happen to have what you're looking for if you're still interested?? It's actually on my 08' cbr600rr and looks and sounds great. I'm actually looking for something with a bit more rumble.......if you want pics, look on facebook and request Greg Gomez for friend......pics of bike w/exhaust are on there........$300.00 is asking price.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.