Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any used ones around for sale or any decent deals on a new one for an 07-08? Every place I saw has them for about $1200. Still kitting my race bike up.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Thats why I said pm them. :retard: They have matched the discounts on similar models that the sale was not on for me many times.
because they can afford it, trust me. I've seen cost/retail prices a LOT

Which is why I can afford sponsoring someone without actually spending any money lol

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
because they can afford it, trust me. I've seen cost/retail prices a LOT
I know what you mean man I have worked in 2 motorcycle shops and for Cycle Gear for a while. Retail compared to actual cost of the item is ridiculous, the markup on some products is absolutely un believable. Thank god I have a buddy that owns a retail store otherwise I wouldnt be able to afford track days and racing.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Thank god I own a shop lol, two benefits. I am sooo getting an RS Taichi jacket and backpack at cost to make the minimum first order. I also have several cute girls who want cute casual jackets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.