Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for something a little louder then stock but not a whole lot mainly im looking for something smooth sounding and most people are looking for something with bass in it but IMO trying to put bass into the exhaust of a 600cc engine is trying to make the engine sound bigger then it is. im looking for something with very little to no bass just real smooth best example i can think of would be a formula 1 type car and i have herd the sound on a bike before but not often. do they make such an exhaust for the 600rr?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Well, the Leo Vince will give you the F1 sound but it's not quite by any means. If you want a quiter bass sound get the Arata.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Another vote for the Leo. It's not quiet, but it's not as loud as a D&D or anything. Those I find annoyingly loud, with a bad tone too. The Leo is like music to my ears.

As for the factory version, I believe that it has more titanium in it's construction. I could be mistaken though, as it's been a while since I checked up on this.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
My Akrapovic Hex isnt overly loud but it does have a deeper, more throaty sound to it. Micron is also one of the quieter ones but that one is also a little deeper, lower sounding. Dont know if that helps, but I guess it might help you figure out which ones you don't want.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats the sound. the exhaust in both of those videos is the sound im lookin for more so in the 1st one cause the 2nd is kinda loud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts