Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a cbr 600rr and I knew it was rebuilt but for some reason the fairings were put on with apoxy glue.. So now I want to change them all out and start fresh. Looking for a place to get oem fairings since they say aftermarket sometimes doesn't fit right.. its a 2009 cbr 600rr

·
Registered
340 Posts
OEM is best, China tupperware will fit depending on the company, but it could also be $hit. Make your choice. Used good set of eBay tupperware is prolly $1000, whereas China kits are $350-$500.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I recently bought a cbr 600rr and I knew it was rebuilt but for some reason the fairings were put on with apoxy glue.. So now I want to change them all out and start fresh. Looking for a place to get oem fairings since they say aftermarket sometimes doesn't fit right.. its a 2009 cbr 600rr
Hey there Chatman! My name is Jessica, with American Motorworks here in Fort Myers, Florida. We have awesome fairings for your 2009 CBR600RR, and we are a Vendor here on the 600rr.net forum. Right now, we have our Summer Sale going on and a coupon to go along with it!!
Coupon Code: SUMMERSALE1

If you have any questions about fitment or anything in general, please feel free to ask :nerd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts