1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
pm me your mailing address will take care of the rest

·
Registered
127 Posts
Go to Lowes, have them cut a piece of steel braided cable and swage the ends into loops. Buy some clear tubing andslide it over the cable to protect your plasctic. Cheap and easy. Make sure the ends of the cable are inside the swages or use a dremel to cut off the ends flush with the swages.

Derek

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is this something that comes with the bike? or does it have to be purchased. I tried to figure out how to mount my helmet from under the rear seat when i got it and couldnt figure it out.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
it comes with the tool kit

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
pete
your helmet cable was mailed today thru US mail thanks man

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I sont even know how to use that I never have. And are you suppose to ride with an extra helmet on the back like that ?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Check this when i bought my rr the guy gave me the tool kit nvr even knowing there was a tool box on the bike. but even better when i first purchased my bike i was pretty cherry and tried to figure out how to mount the damn xtra helmet not knowing there was a strap. for those who don't have a strap all i did was cut the ring underneth the seat so i could attach the helmets d rings directly to the bike fits really well. for those who really want the strap ill hook it up just pm me but first look very carefully in the rear compartment. i found my strap last week when i remove all my mounting bolts and painted them black to discover the strap had fallen in a crack between the body and that rear faring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts