Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. I just did a few searches and well, I KINDA found what I needed. Gonna ask, so please don't flame me.

I just got a pair of stock mirrors in today to replace the crappy "tube" kind I have. They're great, but they didn't come with bolts. The fellow member I bought them off of doesn't have them, and I forgot to even ask when I was buying them. And of course, the mirrors I have on now have one bolt waaaay too short and one waaaay too long. Plus they're not even the right head for the mirror bases.

I can go to Ace or maybe some other hardware store, but I need specs on the bolts. I got to THIS page... but don't know which bolt is the one for the mirror base:

http://www.bikebolts.com/Hardware/HARDWARE.htm

I can check the dimensions and, if they're right, I can tell the guy at Ace I need the bolt with those specs. I just need to know which of those bolts on that page is the right one. Just to clarify: I need the two bolts (two pairs) that hold the mirror base to the front fairing.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eh, I went to ACE hardware just now. Took the bolt that was holding the tube mirror's base onto the fairing with me. Picked up 4 bolts for $0.70/pop. I'll try 'em when I get home. Cross your digits for me guys; things like this rarely go my way.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
6x13 mirror bolt
90130-MEE-000

$1. each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts