Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but was unable to find that one post witht that new product that bolts on to the gas tank bolts, and is a handle bar for the passenger. Anybody know what Im talking about? Im pretty sure it was on here, but maybe it was in one of my magazines to. Anyway, if anyone knows the name of it so I could find it I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I saw these too a few years ago I think. I tried googling it but found nothing.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for trying. Ya, I made the mistake of telling my GF about them cause she always complains about soar wrists, and now she wants me to get them. Even though I ride solo about 95% of the time, she wants them for that 5% left over.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, i have known about that belt thing but thats not really what i want, and i dont think it would fit around my leathers very well. I guess Ill just have to rumage through some old mags to try and find it if no one heres knows.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have the same problem. What I am going to do is put my seat cowl back on, take off the passenger pegs, park my bike and just ride with lil' redneck :) hehehe curling around and pulling hair........ where is this board going.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well its all in italian or some language. How much is the pound worth to the dollar? I think the RR's price is 129 pounds. Here is one on the RR. Im thinking you could get different lengths of the actual handle cause these look longer than some others.

thanks NateCoop

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks uncomortable when riding solo. I know I like to get down on my tank on those longer boring rides. Other than that Im sure they will do what you need. Glad my wife won't get on a bike.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
no offense to y'all with the ladies that want 'em, and i ride a lot with the lady on the back as well. but fu ck that, it looks like ass, and how are you supposed to do some icy hot tank wheelies with those in the way? haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts