Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really thinking about taking the black Vinyl off my 06 Red RR. But Im not sure exactly what it will look like and dont want to tkae it off to realize I made a bad decision. Does anyone have pics of an 06 Red RR without any Vinly and maybe without any decals too (Small honda wing on Tank and 600RR on tail)?

I did a search and found a few but none red.

Thanks,
Kindschi

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the pics, Still undecided. I know in winter Im getting air-brushed flames on the front that bleed into the Mid fairing and maybe up the tank so they gotta come off just not sure when I want to.. lol

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

^^^^^^^^^not done by choice!!! damn thieves!!! >(

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I got exactly what I was looking for and this winter the Vinly is coming off. Im got some ideas floating around im gonna discuss with my painter. Cant wait to see what my bike looks like when Im all done.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
[/QUOTE]

no offense but your rear stand looks like it is made from a hospital bed. wouldn't be a bad idea i don't suppose if you could find a junked one to make it out of.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
hammbone said:
no offense but your rear stand looks like it is made from a hospital bed. wouldn't be a bad idea i don't suppose if you could find a junked one to make it out of.
That was made from some old persons walker. Jesse James edition. All it needs is some tennis balls instead of wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts