Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the search function and google but no luck.
I'm looking for the mid upper fairing for my 07 in pearl white. I hate how on my white CBR that mid upper fairing is silver with white decals and the previous owner took off all the decals except the silver one obviously.
I tried searching but all I get are either the whole side set or just the bottom where the turn signals hook up.
Ultimately, if need be, I'd take any color so I could paint them. I'd hate to have my bike down while I have the fairings ripped off and painted hence me looking for extra ones.
Any help in the right direction would be appreciated :D
Thanks guys

·
Registered
509 Posts
Try looking up on google::::HONDAPARTSHOUSE.COM they have every thing you could ever want..They are located in MI. Good luck with your tasks..

Or try HONDPARTSNATION.COM i know one of them will have it..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. For the prices of that though, I should just buy a while set lol.
Well last night I was searching and searching til I fell asleep. I came across this gorgeous set which was pearl white with black repsol. Its looked almost noir and was really sick. Now I cant find it! HAHA. Anyone know the set I'm talking about?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats for OEM parts so if its all stock now then these will fit perfect..The ones you looking for are prolly china fairings i heard they are tuff to line up, but thats just hear say never had them myself..

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Check the classifieds.

Sent from GRida's moms house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts