Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
If you want one bad enough, chances are that you'll find it. If not, the dealer on hand can always order you one as a last resort.

·
Registered
63 Posts
as much as I like my 09, 07-08 are my personal favorite. 13+ are starting to grow on me though, but still prefer 07-08 if I were given the chance. Just my 2c

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
I've loved my '10 abs since day 1, and with all the mods it pains me to sell it in ways I can't put into words (I've gone hungry a couple times to keep it 100%)...07's & 08's are my favorite also and once I'm back on my feet I'll be looking out for one in that white color scheme.

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
I've loved my '10 abs since day 1, and with all the mods it pains me to sell it in ways I can't put into words (I've gone hungry a couple times to keep it 100%)...07's & 08's are my favorite also and once I'm back on my feet I'll be looking out for one in that white color scheme.
I can completely relate. I'm in the middle of removing my aftermarket accessories to purchase parts for the 2010 1000ra I just picked up.

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
I can completely relate. I'm in the middle of removing my aftermarket accessories to purchase parts for the 2010 1000ra I just picked up.
I wish I would've kept more of the OEM parts I replaced, specifically the exhaust and PAIR components...I could always take off the electronics, levers, and other stuff like that but that'll depend on the deal; I'd like to sell it all together including the pit bull stands but I'm not inclined to get ripped off to see it stay in one piece...pretty sure my shorai battery could start my '71 beetle because of how close the battery sits to the engine too lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking for a bit newer due to potential maintenance issues.

Tend to take the bike for service at a further away dealer. The dealer by my house is pure rip off and a half for service. Their cost is double for almost anything

Been to 4 dealers in S Fla. No abs in Stock new or used. Their inventory on line shows they have it or on the phone. Drive out and it was magically just sold. Then they work on the bait and switch. Don't really want or pay for a 2016 but being told they won't be out till March and looking at a Honda locator there r no 2015 in the SE US

Starting to look at other options including keeping the 300

·
Registered
803 Posts
It seems as though Florida has quite a demand for 600RR's?

You can always search outside within your neighboring states to see their true inventory, and then perhaps hire a carrier to transport the bike to you... Or you can stay put for now, and await any incoming 2016's. I don't know if they'll readily stock ABS versions though (due to demand, or lack of). I know all my local dealers only had base level RR's for some reason. A few still had remaining 2015's last time I checked (solid black).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts