Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best website or vendor to go through to buy these things???

1. Tank Pad
  2. Knee Pad (for the side of the tank)
  3. Grunge Brush
  4. Maxima Chain Wax
  5. Kriega R25 Back Pack

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've had a good experience with STG. I would also recommend looking for some of this stuff at a local shop. It's going to be a little more expensive but you get to meet some cool people, get the items instantly, and support local business.

·
Registered
169 Posts
for #2, I believe you're referring to "stomp grips". Just a heads up in case you go searching online and have a hard time finding it because you're searching for knee pads.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I love STG. As far as stomp grips, I bought mine off of ebay for $15 and I love them, can't beat the price!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can buy buy knee grips AKA stom grips, but wont look right on my bike b/c I have the tribal edition RR

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So far I've bought the tank pad and Kreiga back pack.

I will be buying the grunge brush and chain wax from Motorcycle super store.

As for the clear stomp grips, will get this from the vendor Disco from this site

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Installing the clear grips gave me a result sorta like putting an Invisible Shield on my phone - there were lots of tiny bubbles the first couple of days, but then they disappeared. When you do yours, keep that in mind so you don't drive yourself crazy trying to get them all out, like I did.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Installing the clear grips gave me a result sorta like putting an Invisible Shield on my phone - there were lots of tiny bubbles the first couple of days, but then they disappeared. When you do yours, keep that in mind so you don't drive yourself crazy trying to get them all out, like I did.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Nah the bubbles will go away with the heat of the sun..

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've had a good experience with STG. I would also recommend looking for some of this stuff at a local shop. It's going to be a little more expensive but you get to meet some cool people, get the items instantly, and support local business.
^^^ THIS!!!!!!

The internet is destroying brick and mortar stores and mostly because anyone or their mother can run an online store and never even stock anything. They just have it dropped shipped from the factory on items. Plus they don't have to pay rent on a building, pay employees, pay utilities, insurance, all the headache of running a business.

So buy local when you can even if it's a few bucks more (less its cycle gear or chaparell... **** those guys). You'll be really bummed if your local dealer ever goes out of biz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts