Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2013 cbr 600, but I just noticed that the license plate light cover seems loose. At first I thought the screw was loose, but when I tried to tighten it couldn't tighten any more. But before I take back to shop I figured I would post here as not sure if this is faulty or just by design, which I doubt.

I have attached a side pic that shows it. It definitely seems like it needs to be tightened, but when I tried to tighten it was at max.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I inspected my new bike at delivery my license plate light was so loose too, I even told the dealer right before I took it home - just got it (2015). When I got home it was hanging by one bolt. I took the whole tail assembly off (plate holder and all), and I noticed, one bolt was broken and the two compression (metal collars) just laying flat with the tail not installed. Anyone else seen that? I just fixed it.

Love the new bike though.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Unfortunately, out-of-crate assembly quality varies *wildly*. I found a rusted 5mm L-key that someone left in between my windscreen and gauges a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts