Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in the SoCal RX Club Mialing list. Thought some of you might be interested.

Want to have some car fun, listen to music, eat, and at the same time do something very positive for kids? - attend this annual car show at Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne 's facility in Canoga Park on October 1. This is an annual fund raiser event with the proceeds going directly to the LA Children's Hospital. From what I heard, they are very close to getting a VERY famous celebrity/car collector, as well as the General Lee (Dukes of Hazard) car to be there. In any case, this event has always been fun for me and my family and it's for a great cause. I've entered my stock '94 FD/R2 (EX RCR X) several times and done pretty good. A flyer and show application is attached if you want to enter your car/motorcycle. You can also register at the event. The event is open to all cars/motorcycles - the flyer shows just a sample of last's year's cars (the dragster was fired up and man what a thrill that was). Bring friends, family and have some fun. You can e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have any questions. Hope to see you there.

Fernando R. Vivero
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
Advanced Propulsion Development

818-586-8408 (office phone)
818-586-0207 (office FAX)
818-203-3709 (cell)
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
ha its down the street from MRI

·
Registered
54 Posts
you've been to this annual show sup3rbad? are there lots of bikes that show up? i wanna hook up w/ local rr members, check out all your rides! let's do the rockstore sometime ya'll, peace!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deng said:
you've been to this annual show sup3rbad? are there lots of bikes that show up? i wanna hook up w/ local rr members, check out all your rides! let's do the rockstore sometime ya'll, peace!
I've never been to this show. I just saw this post on my rx club mailing list and i figured some of you may be interested. I'm in SFV too, let me know if you ever wanna ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sup3rbad said:
I've never been to this show. I just saw this post on my rx club mailing list and i figured some of you may be interested. I'm in SFV too, let me know if you ever wanna ride.

WOW.. Another SoCalRX Club Member on the RR boards!

Sup!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts