Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently, the front tire of his f4i began to wobble, he lost control went across into oncoming traffic, hit the curb and flew chest first into a tree going about 40-45mph (the posted speed limit). he died at the scene from internal bleeding. he was wearing full gear.

be careful guys. check your gear and bike frequently.

rip charles kim

·
Registered
419 Posts
My prayers goes out to his family

·
Registered
392 Posts
R.I.P. :(

Hate to hear stories of mechanical failure, any idea what caused this? (blown tire, loose front end, etc)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanx guys. i know the family appreciates your comfort and prayers.

i don't have an new information yet. all i can say is i know he had both tires replaced at a local shop about a week ago. did that have something to do with his accident? i can't say...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Shesh just as i finished reading this the local church bell rang, made me shiver and brought a tear to my eye.
So sorry for the loss of your friend,
be strong and take care

·
Registered
44 Posts
PaikyPoo said:
thanx guys. i know the family appreciates your comfort and prayers.

i don't have an new information yet. all i can say is i know he had both tires replaced at a local shop about a week ago. did that have something to do with his accident? i can't say...
If there is a way to find out I would do it. The shop needs to be responsible if they caused the accident by a mistake they made. Or they at least need to be made aware so that things like this can be avoided. As riders we need to be able to trust that when we take our bike into the shop it will preform correctly when we take it out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts