Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went for a ride and of course something retarded has to happen. I always put my controller to my scorpio in my pocket so its not banging around while riding. I reach into my pocket to arm the bike as i head into the store, and NO REMOTE...somehow, this stupid thing flew outta my pocket while riding. I was almost in tears since my entire day was crappy. I call up Aritronix and tell them what happened. The first thing the guy says is: "wow, that sucks." NO F'IN KIDDIN BUDDY!!! He does end up telling me that i can get a new one, but it cost $60. I can live with that, and the sweet part is he's overnighting it to me so i'll have it tomorrow afternoon. Great guys at the tech support, but need a little help with talking to someone who thought he was up the creek! RANT over...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
yea mines as goos as long, i droped it a while ago and the screen is totaly black now, but it still works, i just can't tell when i need to change the battery

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Doesn't the kit come with 2 remotes??? I would check the box, almost all alarms come with 2 remotes....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Kcirtap23 said:
Is the alarm to be cool, or do you really use it to help from gettin' your bike stolen?

how would an alarm makes me any cooler than i already am ? if theft isnt an issue, i wouldnt have bought the alarm...thats 140 bucks and a few hours of my time installing it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts