Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Can't find it anywhere. Wondering how much this is going to cost me. :sadface

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spare key would've been sweet, but just bought the bike 2 weeks ago and hadn't had a chance to get one made. I haven't even ridden the damn thing yet.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
For now, probably better off continuing to look for it, just for silly places you might have put it, I do this **** all the time. When you're done looking for it, I guess buy a new ignition and keys?

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Title says it all. Can't find it anywhere. Wondering how much this is going to cost me. :sadface
Damn. Keep looking man. First thing I did when I bought my bike 2nd hand was order a blank key off eBay and got it cut. Cost me about $20 total.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I called the dealership. They can make me a key with the ignition and proof of ownership for $5.30. If I can't find it by tomorrow, I'll just go that route until I go keyless.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I called the dealership. They can make me a key with the ignition and proof of ownership for $5.30. If I can't find it by tomorrow, I'll just go that route until I go keyless.
Well that's pretty awesome, can't complain about a price like that. I payed double that just for a sandwich and coke today.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
$5.30, sh!t - for that, have them make you a few extras :thumbup:

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Damn. Keep looking man. First thing I did when I bought my bike 2nd hand was order a blank key off eBay and got it cut. Cost me about $20 total.
My bike has 3 keys...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts