29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from the louisville area, or surrounding

·
Registered
6 Posts
Louisville westport

Hi guys,
I am in the Louisville westport area. I will be getting on my CBR in last week of Feb, need to get a new battery and oil change. I am new in Louisville, KY and would be very glad to join you guys.

Mohammed Aamer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi guys,
I am in the Louisville westport area. I will be getting on my CBR in last week of Feb, need to get a new battery and oil change. I am new in Louisville, KY and would be very glad to join you guys.

Mohammed Aamer.
My coworkers and myself gather on friday and saturday nights and make a pass on bardstown rd to 11th or 13th then go for a cruise and repeat until 3 or so then grab some food and head home. If you interested in riding with us let me know. We are planning on figuring out a nice route to ride that will last longer than an hour ir so. Bardstown rd gets way to congested and becomes unsafe at times. an We also plan on making a trip to Nashville or something of the like this summer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle App

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
14 Posts
im in louisville, close to the airport. ready to ride whenever! would like to meet up for a group ride or just cruise around.

·
Registered
351 Posts
This thread is 5+ years old.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Not anymore! Haha. O well at least got connected with another .netter from Louisville

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App
I wish I was back in the ville :sad:

9 more months....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts