Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06. Cbr 600rr prime issue. New oem ignition.new battery 9s. new kickstand the senor is on. Turns over no start was using fuse tester on back end brake light i believe soon as tester touched heard a zinzzt an lights out at odometer but still turns over. And still no prime also new prime relay. The wire hanging close to rear tire is one i tested b4 all lights went out

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really at point gettin ride of this piece of **** an get a ninja like my brother these bikes have hell of god damn issues this bike literally has only 16,000 miles on it an i see why aint worth ridin

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had blown a fuse the headlight 10amp so went ahead replaced all fuses in box. Checked the 30 amp at battery its good. Prime clicks on/off doesnt run the FI ind comes on display wit oil pump id. Checked the one cluster of wires frame near seat the yellow connector piece its good no burnt marks. Its in N starts jus no prime to 🔥

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hilarious dude describes how he severely screwed up major wiring harnesses PLURAL then flames on the Honda brand IN A HONDA FORUM lol
my 07 white runs like NEW Almost 40k miles and it lives in the freakin midwest. Bro your own words confirm that whatever you ride your going to have problems.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-reliable-sport-bike

TheX summed it up pretty well derp

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hilarious dude describes how he severely screwed up major wiring harnesses PLURAL then flames on the Honda brand IN A HONDA FORUM lol

my 07 white runs like NEW Almost 40k miles and it lives in the freakin midwest. Bro your own words confirm that whatever you ride your going to have problems.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-reliable-sport-bike

TheX summed it up pretty well derp
Amen!! I've had 4 Honda's now, 2 600s 2 1000s they all run like sewing machines......if you take care of them!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Take care!!!!! 1st my bike never been down. Always inside my full basement.4 hondas damn dude ur honda serious does ur mailbox say fireblade too lmfao

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
There’s a guy floating around that has 325,000 miles on an F4i, 65k isn’t even fully broken in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyway back to problem.. Saw post about tank rust an got alittle on tank and around fuel pump could this be a issue?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts