Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grilling and riding all year round. So great. Sorry, still amazed at how great this is compared to growing up South of Chicago.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
yea, it looks like rain here pretty soon..LOL. although i can't agrue with the weather yesterday @buttonwillow! perfect weather for a trackday

·
Registered
411 Posts
yea, it looks like rain here pretty soon..LOL. although i can't agrue with the weather yesterday @buttonwillow! perfect weather for a trackday

Yea, yesterday was a nice day out here for sure... just wished I wasnt working!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Grilling and riding all year round. So great. Sorry, still amazed at how great this is compared to growing up South of Chicago.
jealous :fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont think ill ever move further north than where im at now. maybe closer to the beach for more constant temps...but def not anywhere that has an actual winter season.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My buddy lives in Phx. I interviewed for a job at Palo Verde nuke plant just west of there. When I go visit my bud in the summer it's just plain not fun to be outside during mid day, unless you're in a pool.

We were outside smoking cigars and hes just cruisin through his like nothing. I was barely able to keep it lite i was taking so long. Miserable.

i was gna move to phoenix earlier this year but plans went south..

but thats ok if its raining ill still ride (of course more cautiously)

·
Registered
41 Posts
South Carolina....it was about 70+ outside today.:cruising:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a bit chilly here today. Not sure what the temp was but the news says 70+ after wed for like a week! Gonna be a gooooood week.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
It was a bit chilly here today. Not sure what the temp was but the news says 70+ after wed for like a week! Gonna be a gooooood week.

well wats chilly to u guys over in the warm parts of the country? it was warm today here with a temp of 43 degrees

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
haha i was just complaining cuz it was 50 and i was thinkin how cold it was here in phx... and yeah the summers just plain blow... i guess they are like winters in the cold states.

here n wisconsin normal winters are around the below zero if not single digits it sux i gota get out of this dam tundra

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well the weather here is is finally seeming to start to break and spring is coming thru. Happy as f**k I am to be able to get out and ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts