Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time ago , maybe 2 months or so there was a a couple postings on this company that made a after market exhaust for our bikes and the price on the full system was really cheap, and so was the slip on, i dont know the name or even what it starts with but they were a itailian company? if i remember reading the posts correctly and they were back ordered for a bit. and i dont belive they make an exhaust for a 1000rr. Does anyone remeber what company it was ? im not sure if my description narrows it down but it was worth a try :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes. The Hamaguchi is a great exhaust, and you can find it for 900$ for the ENTIRE system. It's still a good amount of money, but for a full titanium exhaust, I think it's the way to go. I would have gotten it if I didn't get all those tickets... =[ I'll have to see how much I like the Jardine RT-One Dual when it comes in. I would seriously look into the Hamaguchi if you are really considering a FULL exhaust. There's my .02!

-Zeki

·
Registered
138 Posts
For a full system the Hamaguchi for sure is the best bang for the buck. Keep in mind you will need to run PCIII as soon as you roll a full exhaust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts