Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going home from class last night on Camp Pendleton when I low sided my bike making a right hand turn... Nothing really happened to me except for a little scrape on my right knee (the one a little kid gets when they fall while running in the parking lot... just a little bit bigger) . Turns out that when I went back to the corner, there was some loose gravel on the road due to there being a soft shoulder on the side... didn't notice it when i was on the bike though. Bike is overall in good condition with the exception of the right side fairings being completely scratched up and the front brake lever being twisted up. I feel very fortunate.

I was wearing all of my gear like always... The only thing that I don't own is a pair of leather pants or protective lower body gear (which I was planning on buying for my birthday in 2 weeks) so i was wearing jeans with sweat pants under that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah they always try to get ya for something, glad thats the only things messed up... mine got backed into and whole front fairing, left, and rear all need replaced... drive safe brother

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I figured they would so when I saw that my bike was still in riding conditions, i told the guys that were helping me to not call the MP's... I just rode the bike home since i was only less than 10 minutes away...

·
Registered
135 Posts
damn man that stuff scares me, ive even noticed in turns going slow into my development, any type of loose gravel the front tire will slide a little, I hate it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im in the 41 area, and all the construction has me rolling way under the already ridiculous 15 mph limit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts