Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
This is your first and only post...on a thread over a decade old...to cry about mean people on the internet....on a Thursday afternoon? You've got to put your time to better use bud.

Jesus christ all yall are toxic as hell. The guy is asking for advice. Yall are narsastic as hell. Who g.a.f. why he wants to that's his bussiness. If you don't wanna help out than shut the hell up. Yall give bikers a bad name 1%ers give better advice than most of yall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The only reason to have a stretched bike is simply because of NOS and turbos for dragg racing with hyper sproketkits with pv5 and ecu flashhed Dyno tuned and u have a deathwish weather u stretch it or not lmao my 06 600rr6 is done right out! But not finished yet, but as it currently sitts it have no problem lifting up for me in 3rd , and my buddy riding it gets up in 4 &5 and these are not clutch wheelies, but I lost a lil bit of top end for faster QMs, but unless ur my girlfriends size at 89lbs and 5 ft 4 ish there's no reason for lowering, plus u change the handling alot at same time

21 - 23 of 23 Posts