Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LP Shortstalk V's (x5) **SOLD**

I've got 5 individual LP shortstalk V turnsignals for sale. Black with clear lenses. Had to take them off the bike because the military is making me change em out with LEDs. They aren't brand new, but they are in good condition. Had them for a few months. Anyway, make an offer if you're interested.

B

·
0 Posts
hmm iam slightly intrested but only in 2 of them ..... not sure what to ask though

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does $10 a pair sound fair? That's half of retail.

Had to take them off because Miramar PMOs are assholes and there was a station order just passed about blinkers that basically outlawed minis, but they are letting the LED ones pass because they are significantly brighter. Its stuipid ********, but since the gov owns me, nothin I can really do but comply :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
usmcr6 said:
Does $10 a pair sound fair? That's half of retail.

Had to take them off because Miramar PMOs are assholes and there was a station order just passed about blinkers that basically outlawed minis, but they are letting the LED ones pass because they are significantly brighter. Its stuipid ********, but since the gov owns me, nothin I can really do but comply :(
Hopefully my base doesn't follow suit. We'll see though.

PM Sent

Stro

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ok..here is my question and a free bump for you..why 5?...I looked on my bike for that mysterious 5th blinker, just could not find it..LOL

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 because I went down at 5mph and broke my left front one off...bought a new pair and have an extra :)

Hopefully my base doesn't follow suit. We'll see though
Miramar PMOs are infamous for being assholes. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts