Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put the oil and tranny treatment in my moms saab (did a whole big tune up today), but the car ran a whole lot smoother and the tranny shifts alot smoother also. on the bottle it says its recomended for "performance bikes". since i wheelie my bike every block and beat the hell out of it i thought i would put some of the oil treatment that i had left over in.......i ll let u know if there is any difference on the bike.......btw does anyone use this stuff in their bikes?????

·
Registered
17 Posts
not everything that feels good is good...also b\c you dont see or feel something bad does not mean its bad...might not be the case with this oil...but....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lucas Tatments all are good used them in emergency vehical also use them in my on vehicals. I have never used it in a bike so keep us updated.

Jeff

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i put the stuff in, and went out for about a 10 trip from my house to my girls house and back to my house............it was a very noticeable effect that the treatment had, it made the motor rev slower and made the bike feel sluggish.......maybe it was doin what it is supposed to, but i didnt like it........im changing my oil tom..........i wouldnt recomend putting that stuff in your bike, in your car definately but not the bike.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good work Moto'freak, im headin to the honda dealer to pick up some oil and a filter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Moto'freak said:
a good ol search of the internet found this guy http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/images/lucas/lucas.htm

I read this a while ago (year or two ago) and found similar results.

I wouldn't put that $hit in my lawnmover !
Yes, nothing wrong with it? Why add something to it? Also in the "owners manual" it states not to use any addatives in the oil, and to only use MA rated oils.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts