Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw perhaps the luckiest (and arguably stupidest) guy in the world lose it on the freeway last Friday. He blew past me at 90 or a bit better. No helmet, no coat, no boots, no gloves. There were 5 lanes of traffic and he was in and out of every one of them until he met the rear drivers quarter of a Honda Accord. The car driver was moving from the right lane to overtake a semi and the way this knucklehead was weaving in and out of lanes, there is no way the car driver would have been able to see him. Fortunately for him he was thrown from the bike into a grass area between two freeways. Had he been thrown the other direction, he would likely have been struck and killed. I stopped to render aid and fortunately for him his head was still attached.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
squids... but hey its his hide not mine. to each their own.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
oh and good job on stopping to help him. not many do that these days. most people just keep driving. so much props to ya bro. i take it you have a porsche. hence 944. but i could be wrong

·
Registered
950 Posts
What a lucky fool. I just don't understand idiots like that. You just did your good deed for the year.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yeah really... When I crashed no one stopped to help me out, they just all past by looking at my bike, and not me. Yeah most people don't stop they don't want to do anything with the accident. Nice society will live in. sad

hammbone said:
oh and good job on stopping to help him. not many do that these days. most people just keep driving. so much props to ya bro. i take it you have a porsche. hence 944. but i could be wrong

·
Registered
924 Posts
Good deed - well done.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
you know what? he's gonna report it to insurance and say it was the accord's fault. you should do your part by being a witness FOR the accord saying the guy on the bike was weaving in and out of traffic. who cares if he's a fellow rider or not, he's a fawkwad.

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
wow i would have pointed and laughed at the gsxr rider. what did you say gsxr ohh well thats what i saw in my head as i read your story. good job on helping him out too!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts