Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was on the 91 fwy heading towards orange/anaheim hills area, its about 2pm on a sunday and the fwy is empty. Im in the carpool lane, ALONE... not a car in sight in front of me. I was traveling at about 70-75mph and a repsol replica comes flying up behind me in the next lane over and swipes over into my lane. He cut me off way to closely, I dont scare easily but this guy was way too close for comfort. Anyways I speed up to catch this guy that almost hit me and we end up going around 125-135mph when I see another bike in the rear view, guess who... California Highway Patrol. This CHP on a bike pulls me over and leads me off the freeway, we come to a stop light on the freeway off ramp. He tells me to flip my visor up so I do and he tells me to stop being stupid and driving like im trying to kill other people. The cop was telling me how rude I was to so blatantly speed while he was right behind us. He asked me if I knew the guy on the orange bike, I assumed he meant the repsol. I told him no and he said "Dont be stupid" and drove away. We never even got off our bikes.

Anyways, after that ten minute story here is what I was getting at. Did anybody on this board cut me off and almost get me a ticket?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I am glad you did not get a ticket and did not get in an accident
due to MR orange bike next time play it smart man its really not
worth it chasing anybody

Imagine the look on the guys face if you would have not chased him
but caught up to him while he is being tickted , lectured and may be
handcuffed that would have been in your face kind of treatment

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I know. Ive been pulled over for other bikes speeding that I wasnt with as well. One cop questioned me even after my bike was parked in the driveway. Tell me my "friends" were reckless. Didnt even know the people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts