Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Luckydevil has a new URL for his 600RR site? Or did it just drop off the face of the planet along with him? If so, that makes me a saaad panda :(

In the meantime, if anyone has a link to a sprocket install writeup, that would be awesome :) Thanks.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
dracus
send him a pm i think he took it down since he does not ride any more
his is till having back and shoulder problems poor guy i hope he gets well
soon and may i will see him at daytona

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
yes he had an accident and his bike was totaled so he gave it up

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh, that sucks. :(

In any case, I've gotten ahold of him and he's going to be sending me his site files shortly. When I get them I'll put them up on my site so we'll once again have a good 600RR writeup/tutorial site on the web :)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
dracus
great job man ;-)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, after working on it non-stop today, I finally finished it. Check out the site at http://www.600rr.us and let me know what you think. I'll be adding new writeups as I come up with them, and encourage you guys to send me your own if you have a good one on a topic that hasn't been covered. I'll also make another post in General announcing the site debut here in a minute.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
dracus
congratulations man for doing such an awesome job thanks a bunch :banban:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem man. I'm just glad we have a good 600RR resource on the web again. I was going crazy trying to find some install howto's and couldn't come up with anything.

I'll be using the Sprocket Install guide myself very soon :mrgreen:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I did not know he crashed, how long ago was this? Do you have a link to that thread?

Thanks.
Jason

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
from what i remember it was not a high speed crash thank god .
A car driver pulled infront of him and he had no choice but to lay the bike down .
He was lucky he suffered no broken bones but his back and shoulders took a heavy hit ( herniated disks on his lower back )
His medical condition is imporving which is good i talk to him evrey once and a while.
He misses riding and gets his rush from the jet ski he rides and his wife is happier now sice he does not ride bikes any more
i will try and find his post about the accident and post a link

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
jason
here is one of his posts about his condition
what's going on guys (and gals). finally got the bike paid off. it only took about two and a half months, all the while with me still making payments. luckily i have an awesome lawyer or else i would still be fighting with those assholes.

i thought i was fine right after the accident, but it turns out i have some pretty serious stuff going on with my back (multiple bulged disks hitting nerves around my spine). tackling a truck at 30mph will do that i guess. out of everything the worst part of this is that i was supposed to play football this year and now there is no way in hell.

stupid f***ing cagers.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
WOW, that sucks. How long ago did this happen?

Jason

1 - 20 of 23 Posts