Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has or does anyone know more info on luimoto.com custom seat covers...I am thinking about getting the repsol seat covers to go over my stock seats...just trying to see what people have to say about this company.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The material and craftsmanship are top notch IMO, recommend that you get it professionally installed because a buddy of mine did it himself and when it rained, his ass got soaked from the seat being wet under the cover. I dont really have a straight up shot of my seat but you could kinda see it in the pictures. Hope this helps

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo the seats look sick...really digging the colors..mad nice bike bro...yea im def going to pick up the repsol ones for da bike.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow, gorgeous bike, I'd like to see more pics of that, =D. Seat looks perfect for it too. Goodluck if you decide to get the seat!

Tom

·
Registered
270 Posts
sorry in advance for the shame plug...but check out the link in my sig..Will is a good friend of mine and makes top notch custom seats any way that u want. i always get alot of compliments on my seats

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, its all good...im just looking to get some repsol seats to match the bike...does your guy make them like that at all? i;m kinda leaning towards luimoto since they already have the scheme set up....but im down to see more options.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah he can make a repsol style even "tweek" it a little if u want to change it at all...contact him and let him know u talked to Zak on 600rr.net and he will work something out for you...will more than likely be cheaper but will still get excellent quality.

·
Registered
368 Posts
yo the seats look sick...really digging the colors..mad nice bike bro...yea im def going to pick up the repsol ones for da bike.
Thanks for the compliments mayn..I am more than happy with the seat..Little on the pricey side but worth every penny.

Wow, gorgeous bike, I'd like to see more pics of that, =D. Seat looks perfect for it too. Goodluck if you decide to get the seat!

Tom
Thanks alot bro.. I'll snap a couple more shots of the seat on the bike from the top view when I get the chance.

·
Registered
233 Posts
there seats are great....if you dont see exactly what you like you can email them and they will make a custom one for you and send you a picture. A little pricey but its worth it if you want your bike to stand out!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there seats are great....if you dont see exactly what you like you can email them and they will make a custom one for you and send you a picture. A little pricey but its worth it if you want your bike to stand out!

what company are you talking about?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wtf?!

So i write Luimoto an email since they never answer the phone because everytime i call they are busy helping other customers. Even though i call as soon as they open. Anyways...i write asking for a custom job on a 600 since the repsol obviously only goes on a 1000, so the guy says "we currently dont have itfor the 600." So im like wtf i thought you custom make the seats...still no response...oh and they took about 4 days to respond..Any know of a Reliable custom seat maker that can make the Repsol Scheme on a pair of Seats for a 06 600RR?

·
Registered
625 Posts
let me know if you figure anything out lol i tried the same with luimoto didnt get anywhere.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you can't get something worked out its a shame. I love my seat covers.

Before

After

The main seat has since stretched and fits very nicely now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So Week Like 3 I Finally Got Through To Somneone At The "luimoto Shop," He Says He Couldnt Tell Me If They Make 600rr Repsol Seats...he Took My Name And Number Down And Told Me That Their Designer Would Call Me Back....ummm Two Weeks Laters I Have Yet To Recieve A Phone Call....wtf?! How Are These Guys A Reputable Vendor If They Cant Call A Guy Back???? Anyone Know Where I Can Get The Repsol Seat Covers?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
ya ive been looking for them too. i emailed them a while back and they said they can't make them and have no intentions to :/ let us know what you find

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya ive been looking for them too. i emailed them a while back and they said they can't make them and have no intentions to :/ let us know what you find

ok kool bro at least that gives me a chance to not wait on :gun1:luimoto to never call...f those guys...ill try n see if i can scrounge something up...anyone that could recommend a reputable "customer friendly" shop or something that can get a repsol custom seat..please help a brother out~!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts