Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oooh, nice,. How did you get a trailer tow thing for your Kia Rio (?) I've got a Corolla and am thinking bout adding something like that maybe pending on the cost...or maybe just put it on a Xterra.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks cool, but way to much! Why would you need a trailer to fit in your car anyway? Anything that the wheels come off of that quick worries me with my bike on it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice trailer... But i cant help but laugh that your pulling it with a rio, @ least you got your priorities straight and put more money into the bike :01_thumbu

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah It's some coin. Im paying a premium for the saving in space and how light it is.

Also if I bought one of those flat bed trailers those things are huge and heavy. im not sure if my kia rio would handle it. Plus I dont have the space for a huge trailer.

I drove this thing from Chicago to Grattan Michigan with no problems at all. Definetly beats renting a van or finding a ride to the track.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Trailer looks cool, nice concept...price is a ripoff though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yea i suppose, I also look at it very differently... I drive a 1/2 chevy truck and have a 14ft enclosed trailer, and also 3 acers of land to put it where ever i feel like.... I suppose in a different lifestyle this would be an ideal solution

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Sick trailer. Sick bike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts