Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the mad doc front and rear leds for my bike and notice the f/e wont mount because the bracket it came with was too small and was wondering what others on this board have done or used i've seen a custom painted silver bike on here that has it and was wondering how he made the bracket and how he mounted it any help would be appreciated.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Did you get the MD tail too? If you did, it should be a proper fit, but w/ the oem tail...you might have to do some drilling. lmk...O

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
the young one said:
no i didnt get the tail what kind of drilling?
It all depends upon your set up. Are you using an under tail? If not, You have to check and see how your brackets align w/ the oem tail. I won't have an answer until I get home and compare mines as well, but one option would be to drill holes into you tail so you can mount the bracket. you might even have to bend the bracket slighty for a proper fit. But don't rush anything yet. Gimme some time to check out my tail & bracket.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Which ones?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
both sides also i might be getting rid of the fe if i cant figure out a clean way of mounting it farther down without the plate hitting the hugger

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
It's hard to gauge because I don't have my oem tail for a reference. But I hope you have an idea of what to do or if you wanna do it.

If you wanna sell it. Lmk, I may take it off of your hands!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well.... if you want it im up for selling it i also have the front led also if your serious about buying them let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts