Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i got my local honda dealership to install the mad doc signals on my bike and the mechanic there said that the box doesnt work. The signals are installed and work fine, but the running lights dont work? anyone know why?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Did it only connect two of the wires? You need to get the new load box that connects the running light wires.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am planning to get Mad Doc's and i was wondering how much did they charge you and how long it took? I want to change both front blinkers and rear FE. I have no tools, time, or the skills to make modifications on my bike.

thanks

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Chungini said:
I am planning to get Mad Doc's and i was wondering how much did they charge you and how long it took? I want to change both front blinkers and rear FE. I have no tools, time, or the skills to make modifications on my bike.

thanks
The time it takes you to ride over there have them install it pay for it and ride home will be as much time as it will take you to install these. The price they charge you will be more than the tools will cost to install these. I am not mechanically inclined either but I did this twice. Do it you will have a sense of pride when you look at them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not sure what you mean by the "new load box". I bought them only a couple of months ago and i did come with some kind of box. I'll have to check with the mechanic there.

And Chungini, i got them installed after i wrecked my bike so im not too sure how long it took for installation. But its definitly worth getting them installed and a CW fender kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts