Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
http://www.alphasuspensionset-up.co.uk/

this guy can set your stock suspension for £25, I did it & it made a huge difference, mine was too soft at stock, worth a look mate. what cans you going for?
Thanks for the link mate and at that prices i might be contacting him very soon...

I shall be adding 2 Akrapovic's when funds allow it, hopefully early next year....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks for fixing those pictures for me Brett you now officially my go to person with all things related to computing...

My new helmet is on its way mate and i reckon there will be plenty of smoked/mirrored visors to check out at the Bike show..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice , I've just put my tri colour 600rr back to standard and will be putting it up for sale shortly, either going for a repsol blade or a zx10r I think . Had 3 600rr's and an r6 so time to see what all the fuss is about :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
You'll feel it:cruising:

4 wheels move the body, two wheels moves the soul!!

Does anyone race oulton park? You may see rochdale honda's main bloke racing a fireblade...I like chatting to him he actually knows what he's talking about
Ive been around Oulton Park a few times mate, although ive not been there for sometime now, about 12 years. Websters a small bike shop in Crewe used to drive their van around the track after each race picking up the crashed bikes ready for the next race and i would be onboard the van. Loved every minuet of it as i got to miix it in the paddock with the racers..

We would arrive early and were allowed to do a few laps on our own bikes, the last time i did this i had an FZR 400......

I shall try and get there a few times next years as its not far....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Nice , I've just put my tri colour 600rr back to standard and will be putting it up for sale shortly, either going for a repsol blade or a zx10r I think . Had 3 600rr's and an r6 so time to see what all the fuss is about :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Go for it mate, out of the two i'd go for the Blade.....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Heres some pictures from the bike show, there not the best as my picture taking skill are rubbish...

I will say i loved the bike show, i felt like a child in the worlds biggest sweet shop, and if your ever going to buy gear like leathers, boots or gloves wait for the bike show. J&S were selling all there this year stock off for peanuts, Alpinestar boots for £40, full leathers for £100........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I recognise that middle bike, been a while since I've seen it though.

I read about the R1 taking a walk mate, b*****d's. I hope you get hold of them & give them some "education" on how it's wrong to steal. The new paint will look sweet though

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I recognise that middle bike, been a while since I've seen it though.

I read about the R1 taking a walk mate, b*****d's. I hope you get hold of them & give them some "education" on how it's wrong to steal. The new paint will look sweet though
Yeah that was a good day although a little cold, im so looking forward to the summer mate and am hoping we can do a ride to the Lakes....

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yeah that was a good day although a little cold, im so looking forward to the summer mate and am hoping we can do a ride to the Lakes....
absolutely mate, the lakes is a good run. I'm really hoping to get up round loch lomond & the cairngorms next year. camping trip perhaps? my friends in scotland are always winding me up with their runs

this is my friends in aberdeen typical weekend views

this was in a little fishing town in scotland last time we were up, my mate & my gf (my mate ain't wearing a t-shirt cos a seagull $hit on him lol)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
absolutely mate, the lakes is a good run. I'm really hoping to get up round loch lomond & the cairngorms next year. camping trip perhaps? my friends in scotland are always winding me up with their runs

this is my friends in aberdeen typical weekend views

this was in a little fishing town in scotland last time we were up, my mate & my gf (my mate ain't wearing a t-shirt cos a seagull $hit on him lol)

Lmao, isn't seagull **** supposed to be good luck....

I would seriously consider a trip to Scotland mate, some of the best raods in the world........

You ever plan on a trip to the TT?? Was thinking of going next year...

41 - 60 of 188 Posts