Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so fedex was supposed to deliever my tires i got from vdub yesterday. so i didnt get them. but on the fedex website its says they are delievered, but i have no tires and the front office checked twice and they dont have them. so im pretty pissed. where are my tires. so i called fedex and they are going to catch up with the driver and see where he left them.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Some guy with a Harley is tryina figure out how in the hell he's gonna make them weird tires fit on his hog.

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope to my apt. and i dont have any roommates right now. so i dont know what happened. and it said they were delieved at like 9:30pm last night, so i was already out drinking, so i dont know, and the front office closes at 6:00pm so they couldnt get them either. im pissed.

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Maybe you were so drunk you forgot and you hid them from yourself.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
ok, then you might want to check with some of your neighbors. Fed-Ex has done that **** to me when I'm not home and the leave it at one of my neighbor's apt. They could have done that. The notes they leave on your door don't stick very good and it might have been blown away.

·
Registered
621 Posts
i have had them drop stuff off at North lemon vs South lemon

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i found them, they dropped them off on my balcony. i just happened to look when i got off work tonight. thats really shitty that they did that, what if someone stole them. but they didnt so im happy.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I hate fedex. They do that crap all the time. The only one's I trust are usps and ups anymore. They'll leave a sticker and make you come in and pick it up. Worst I've ever seen was dhl/airborne express. I watched one of those dickheads pull into my driveway and throw my package out the window into the yard one day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.