Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He was selling 2 sets of Vortex rearsets. He said One was USED and One was BRAND NEW.
He took a picture of both sets, the picture doesn't show clearly about the Brand New and I decide ask him if the Brand New was really new, and he said: Yes and you can even sale the Brand New to another guy.
When I got it, the Brand New set doesn't come with a Brand New brake lever and now he thinks it is just a brake lever and I don't need to make it a big deal!!!
What I think is: He said he was selling a used and a brand new sets of rearset, so the brand new one needs to be completely brand new.

Dispute on Paypal opened!

Good luck for who is thinking in make a deal with this guy!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah basically he made a huge deal over a brake.... God I don't have time for this. Just another bitchy person who is trying to find any excuse they can to get some more money from me. He even tells me to give him "$320 back and he will drop the dispute and send me back one set only".....sounds like exploitation to me.

Again I will attach the picture sent as the forum rules state with my sign. I have no idea why he would buy it if he can not see the picture clearly!! Or maybe ask me for more pictures? I followed all the forum rules here (#10). Stop crying about it.

HAHAHA over a brake lever, he is making such a big deal. I offered to even pay the difference between the levers and let him keep everything BUT he insists on getting money back because now this "imaginary" buyer of his does not want it. His story is all over the place and just trying to find any excuse he can to get more money from. I have the PM's if anyone wants of him first asking one thing then asking to return it.

So basically if anyone is reading this, he wants a new brake lever. He makes it sound like he paid me $400 and I did not send anything to him. I've never had a problem on paypal since now.

O yeah and he forgets to mention that I gave him extra backplates and spares. HAHAHAH but yet he makes such a big deal over a brake lever that HE STILL GOT.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah I am so tired of pointless arguing with a baby. Point proven, take your crying elsewhere and move on.

And if you are going to write on this forum bashing people. Learn some english. How many times do I have to tell you when you say "doesn't come with a Brand New brake lever", that means (in ENGLISH) that I did not send you any levers.

Even other people are on my side on this one.

PS. "Good look for who is thinking in make a deal with this guy!!"

Does not make any sense also.....see how hard it is dealing with these people who feel entitled to everything.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The logical solution for this buyer is to immediately open paypal dispute and ask for a full refund. If you were in my position, you would literally know how stupid this dispute is. Yet buyers feel entitled to have it their way.

I may be wrong here but I have tried to offer and try to get him another lever which is literally one part out of the 30 pieces there. Is it logical to make such a big dispute over that one part when I have tried to help reach a solution. Yet he goes on and tries to piss on my name.

And he is even unwilling to work with me. He wants me to buy him another lever and ship it to him. He would not even accept the difference in cash between the two levers. I have seen the brake lever in question and trust me it is as close to new as it gets.

Sellers you probably know the headaches when it comes to irrational people like this who are not even willing to accept anything other than what they want.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why are u so upset?

I'm not irrational, ok?
And again, I don't wanna your freak money. Send me a BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER to complete the BRAND NEW REARSET that you sold me.

I'm sure that paypal will make you do this, so I'm completely fine and if you need this money, better send me asap the BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"new" would include the brake lever. Did you represent them as new?
He thinks because he sent me a extra part, as a back plate, it will replace the Brand New brake lever that should be with the brand new set that he sold me.

Yes, he said it was one used and one brand new set. The used is fine, thats why I said I can stay with the used one and send him the rest of the parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yep, I don't know english so well as you, but at least I know how to be honest when I'm trying to sell something.

Forget about the 3 options that I gave to you before. Now or you send a Brand New Brake Lever or I wont close the dispute.

At least try to be honest with your perfect english.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Im not even going to get in a heated argument online anymore. Just pretty pointless. Anyone who has questions then they can message me about this. Im upset because of how people try and take advantage of sellers and they know that paypal will always be on their side. Anyone who has used paypal knows this.

See he evens says he does not want one of the sets anymore which is a bit fishy in my opinion; thus, the excuses start. See you cannot even deal with this guy, he feels entitled and tries to use intimidation t try and get his way.

I also gave him extra stuff out of goodwill and this is how sellers get taken advantage of. I told him that he could even sell the extra stuff and buy a new lever if he wanted. And this was EXTRA stuff I sent that would have not even been in the deal. Is this reasonable guys?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't pay for EXTRA stuff, I paid for a COMPLETELY USED REARSET and a COMPLETELY BRAND NEW REARSET.

SEND ME MY BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER.

If you had sent also a brand new brake lever none of this would be happening.

Is it hard to understand?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Im not even going to get in a heated argument online anymore. Just pretty pointless. Anyone who has questions then they can message me about this. Im upset because of how people try and take advantage of sellers and they know that paypal will always be on their side. Anyone who has used paypal knows this.

See he evens says he does not want one of the sets anymore which is a bit fishy in my opinion; thus, the excuses start. See you cannot even deal with this guy, he feels entitled and tries to use intimidation t try and get his way.

I also gave him extra stuff out of goodwill and this is how sellers get taken advantage of. I told him that he could even sell the extra stuff and buy a new lever if he wanted. And this was EXTRA stuff I sent that would have not even been in the deal. Is this reasonable guys?
Hard to understand what is going on, lemme see if i got it right.

You sold him a "new" set, and something in there isn't new?

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
This image might help others to form an opinion if these are the rear sets involved in the dispute
From the image attached there it 2 brake levers one seen asm and the other still wrapped in the package or is it me seeings things incorrectly

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its not a brake lever wrapped, its a gear lever.
He knows he didn't send a brand new brake lever.
I was in doubt when I saw this picture, but also on the description he said one used and one brand new sets.
And I also asked him if was one brand new and one used by PM, and also asked if the used one was fine for use. He said yes for all questions and also said that I could sell the "brand new" one for another guy as a Brand New rearset.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Its not a brake lever wrapped, its a gear lever.
He knows he didn't send a brand new brake lever.
I was in doubt when I saw this picture, but also on the description he said one used and one brand new sets.
And I also asked him if was one brand new and one used by PM, and also asked if the used one was fine for use. He said yes for all questions and also said that I could sell the "brand new" one for another guy as a Brand New rearset.

Got you so on the right is the right side rear sets new & old

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Mahchine said:
Ldn said:
Mahchine said:
I probably have enough vortex rear set spares to complete a set if interested. brand new with maybe some odds and ends that are used
Yea, how much would you want for them?
Another quick question, would you like just one set of pretty much all I have which includes pegs and other spares? I've sold an each set like that for around $350 just to give you an idea. I need to make sure I have all the new stuff im talking about and get back to you. Sorry about any confusion

This is a message transaction that occurred between him and I. He was pretty straight up with me about the condition of the parts.

I'm willing to bet this was all a bit of a miscommunication.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 41 Posts