Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does Makato Tamada's Bike look lowered to the MAX! cause he's still pretty damn good he came in second in MotoGP.
 

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
nerd said:

NOOO!!!! That's so not fair! That was my idea! Seriously, Next year if I land the job I'm looking at I was gunna have A Stars custom a spidy suit and I was gunna custom paint an Arai lid. This blows, now I can't do it. I already had the suit and lid drawn out and everything...fuuck, back to the drawing board. GOD THIS SUCKS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Meddiepie954rr said:
nerd said:

NOOO!!!! That's so not fair! That was my idea! Seriously, Next year if I land the job I'm looking at I was gunna have A Stars custom a spidy suit and I was gunna custom paint an Arai lid. This blows, now I can't do it. I already had the suit and lid drawn out and everything...fuuck, back to the drawing board. GOD THIS SUCKS.
Sorry bud, but apparently this dude had already done this back in 2002 when the first Spiderman movie came out. :smile:
 

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
EvilRider said:
Meddiepie954rr said:
nerd said:

NOOO!!!! That's so not fair! That was my idea! Seriously, Next year if I land the job I'm looking at I was gunna have A Stars custom a spidy suit and I was gunna custom paint an Arai lid. This blows, now I can't do it. I already had the suit and lid drawn out and everything...fuuck, back to the drawing board. GOD THIS SUCKS.
Sorry bud, but apparently this dude had already done this back in 2002 when the first Spiderman movie came out. :smile:
Well then...I congradulate him for thinking of such a brilliant idea....you know what they say...all great minds think alike. Does this mean I'm gunna race GP some day?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blackstripes said:
I haven't seen his bike but I just thought I'd let you know that your Nirvana quote is wrong. Its, "I hate myself and I want to die." :razz:
haha! :lol2: good catch, see that was the whole plan. I was actually waiting for someone to catch that.....


I knew... all along :D ! Im just kidding I changed it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
solidX said:
blackstripes said:
I haven't seen his bike but I just thought I'd let you know that your Nirvana quote is wrong. Its, "I hate myself and I want to die." :razz:
haha! :lol2: good catch, see that was the whole plan. I was actually waiting for someone to catch that.....


I knew... all along :D ! Im just kidding I changed it.
Hehe, your still missing an "I" though :Loser: j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
jezterr said:
blackstripes said:
I think you should do Venom. :twisted:
i wanted to find that big white spider emblem and decal it across my tank once and sides once...
haha, my MSF instructor had the whole venom thing going. it was cool... atleast up until his zx9r was stolen... damn those fuggin' thieves.

yea, melandri had the spidey theme back for mugello in his 2002 250GP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
dontknow about his bike but all i know is that he's got a sicka$$ riding form... he really hangs off the bike... thats how i want my form to be...
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top