Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

I have a 05 600RR completely stock. I'm ready to start making it faster and more powerful. Not exactly for racing on a track but if challenged will wax almost anything. So, with that said, were should your boy start? Any and all advice and opinions are welcomed. If you yo don't mind, please give reasoning with your answer. I am the type that likes to understand why I am doing something, especially when I am doing it myself.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
you want more speed and power huh? sell it and get a liter bike. You'll save so much time and money than trying to squeeze an additional 5-10hp out of your 600

·
Registered
994 Posts
LOLZ.... Get a liter bike. No explanation needed.

·
Registered
787 Posts
You know being a newer rider, I saw this and go man what would I do to make my 04 600RR faster..

search craiglist for a newer 1000RR... turn 600RR into track bike...

/

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
This s*** was locked up long ago

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ill let you borrow my car.. its faster than your bike and you can take it to go get the Nos energy drink for your bike...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol....you guys a funny! Of course going to get a liter bike is the obvious. But I was looking for ideas until I can afford the liter bike

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
save your pennies for a liter bike, because it's not worth it on a 600. for the $ you'd have to spend, your gains would be minimal

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
Lol....you guys a funny! Of course going to get a liter bike is the obvious. But I was looking for ideas until I can afford the liter bike
Track days so that you can actually use the power that's there right now. And before you say that you already are, no...you aren't.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Pour some nos energy drink into your gas tank, it will give the bike 20-30 more hp.
Nos didn't give me much hp....Red bull did give my bike wings though...:drunk:

·
Registered
71 Posts
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37423204.jpg

:stickyman:stickyman:stickyman:stickyman
Won't be to long judging by the thread....

But.... In good faith. If you really wan't to do something to your bike and get or convince yourself at lest that you are getting some real HP to the ground

Go get an exhaust..two bro's/Yoshi...ect. (go look up what the "best exhaust" is on another thread. and for the love of god don't start a new one :gun1: )
Then get a high flow Air Filter....k&n, Bro Filter ect. a programmer juicebox, pcIII, pcV ect. some good tires -1/+2 sprocket kit.

Now the most important part. You need to go get a icon jacket...shoes to match...an icon variant helmet and Mohawk for to bring it all together.

You follow these instructions and your looking at easly being the coolest kid in town poppin' peelies from here to Swahili :super:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts