Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CBR600RR
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
go to moto gp .com

Folks I hope this puts un were we need to be in on the worlds platform of racing...... Im Tired of seeing the honda induced inginuity,ex wrenchman, and most of all Rossi(whom i respect his talent more than any other rider). Take Yamaha to another level and beat us....lets stick it to em w/ this new unit and hope it puts us back were we need to be in moto gp

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Looks like ya got it ;-)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think this is the link you wanted but it will not allow you to link it cause of Dorna BS more than likely. Replace the stars with Motogp

2006 RC211V

·
Registered
2007 CBR600RR
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea it will..but we can use a lil more edge

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
Rossi's last year is the '06 season. So it really doesn't matter. He will leave on top of the world, unless Gibernau, Hayden, or Melandri can do something about it. I think it will be Gibernau v Rossi year. Hope he comes with a win or die (not literally) attitude.

N

·
0 Posts
03bee said:
go to moto gp .com

Folks I hope this puts un were we need to be in on the worlds platform of racing...... Im Tired of seeing the honda induced inginuity,ex wrenchman, and most of all Rossi(whom i respect his talent more than any other rider). Take Yamaha to another level and beat us....lets stick it to em w/ this new unit and hope it puts us back were we need to be in moto gp

I don't see it. Where is it?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
dorna realted image/hosted site. cannot view. must go see fer yerself.

N

·
0 Posts
No, I mean, I don't see it on the site. I have a membership but I don't see the article or pics of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts