Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My NEW FOGGY REPLICA MALAGUTI F12 WATER-COOLED 50cc SCOOTER is FOR SALE.

Year: 2003
Color: Ducati Foggy Replica (Factory Race Graphics, Red, #1).
Mileage: Approx. 100
Title: Clean
Purchased: Brand New
Condition: Excellent
CC: 50cc
Extras: Uninstalled 70cc Kit

Have all paperwork, keys, etc. Pretty much brand new. Barely ridden a couple of times.

Also includes a 70cc Kit that is still brand new in the box and has not been opened/installed.

$1500.00 for everything (including uninstalled brand new 70cc kit).

Scooter is a garage queen at my house in Los Angeles. Will NOT SHIP... PICK-UP ONLY.

Serious parties only please.

Pics:

Cheers... Nick - MRI

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
noyce. how fast now, and how fast w/ the 70 kit?

i'm actually thinking about it. not sure why. just am. i can be me if i want to.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
i'd love a 150cc version. that'd be da bombdiggity sheezy fo' reezy.

hmmmm. maybe i'll have one made up...

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it tops out with the 50cc kit at about 52 mph. not too bad. i have not installed the 70cc kit on it... so i have no idea... but the kits comes all new stuff including new exhaust, etc. pretty trick. should get it up to the low 60s i assume... with quicker take-off and better sound.

it gets lots of attention!

call me if you want it.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
fffff uuuuu cccc kkkk. i've had a couple beers, so $1500 for a cool scoot that folks w/o licenses can ride seems like a really good idea right now... i'd wanted something for friends/gals that are visiting me to ride if they don't have a moto license.

dammit, nick, there you are, always tempting me. first, it was that dead sexy richard grieco look. now, it's this. you're such a temptress. ;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i aim to please... LOL.

it's just a DAMN SEXY SCOOTER... maaan!!

GET IT NOW... before I put it on ebay and some unworthy mother buyes it for her college student daughter... and ends up getting stolen... sniff sniff.

Simonster said:
fffff uuuuu cccc kkkk. i've had a couple beers, so $1500 for a cool scoot that folks w/o licenses can ride seems like a really good idea right now... i'd wanted something for friends/gals that are visiting me to ride if they don't have a moto license.

dammit, nick, there you are, always tempting me. first, it was that dead sexy richard grieco look. now, it's this. you're such a temptress. ;)

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
such a sweet deal could be a perfect pit bike
or use it and pick up gals at the local beach

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
ridersinc said:
GET IT NOW... before I put it on ebay and some unworthy mother buyes it for her college student daughter... and ends up getting stolen... sniff sniff.
AHA!!! i'm going to wait until this happens, bang the college student daughter, AND take the scoot! :evil3:

i've suddenly gotten it in my head to get a motobecane 881 moped. i saw the movie "amelie" this weekend, and was captivated by her AND the scoot.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey... that's how i got the scooter in the first place... and yes... she was over 18 and HOT.

Simonster said:
AHA!!! i'm going to wait until this happens, bang the college student daughter, AND take the scoot! :evil3:

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
silly rabbit. there's no way i'm riding 300 miles at a max speed of 52 mph, no matter how sexy i'll look along the way. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts