Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else heard about these on the news? I can't find the news link again, but I did find this...... http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/files/portal/medicalinfo/birthcontrol/article-000420-birth-control.xml

Seems like a pretty good idea for guys. I know if I was a young guy out throwin the schlong around, I'd look into it. Never know if the girl is truly on birth control pills, or if she is, if she is taking them properly, or if her condom is in good condition, or even if our condoms are in good condition, etc.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
still not sure bro, thats a whole load of hormones to play with.... you try and post up how you feel!!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd rather just go with the vasectomy. Don't wanna start growin boobs or something.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Well since I'm one of the guys out there "throwing the schlong around" I'll stick with condoms. I don't care if a girl says she is on birth control or not. Not a chance I'm willing to take. Besides, the pill don't protect you from any kinds of diseases. Not that I'm out tagging crack whores, but hey you don't know where these girls have been.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
but hey you don't know where these girls have been.
actually, yes i do...

girls have been havin sex and suckin pricks exactly like mine.

it's no surprise, nothin to wonder about. f*ckin and suckin, man. put a rubber on it and get yours.

·
Registered
507 Posts
shouldn't this be in 'off topic'?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
the time for this is long past due. now we can have bitchy moody whiney temper flaring emotional rollercoaster pricks and bytches. clocktower shooters arm thyselves.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i like the part about testostorone injections. so let me get this straight low sperm count pills and you get to get all buff. sounds good but id stop taking the pills and just go in for the shots.

RLTW

·
Registered
784 Posts
WiZ 2/75RGR said:
i like the part about testostorone injections. so let me get this straight low sperm count pills and you get to get all buff. sounds good but id stop taking the pills and just go in for the shots.

RLTW
Same stuff...nowhere near the proper dosage for muscle building. Go to the gym like the rest of us.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Honestly, for me I'd try it. I just had my 2nd child, I'm married have been for 5 years. I don't think I want a vasectomy yet because I might want 1 more child in the future. I don't have to worry about diseases with my wife, but I want to be in control of birth control. I don't want her to forget a pill and us have another child before we are ready.

·
Registered
200 Posts
DethMetal Jeff said:
Same stuff...nowhere near the proper dosage for muscle building. Go to the gym like the rest of us.

ok smart guy (oh im sorry DethMetal Jeff because if you were smart you couldnt think that was a serious comment)considering i just got out of the military im sure i know how to go to the gym like the rest of you. but thanx for the imput buddy.

RLTW

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
DethMetal Jeff said:
Even if it was proper dosage for muscle building, doesn't mean anything. You still have to have dedication to working out, eating, and rest to grow. :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
WiZ 2/75RGR said:
ok smart guy (oh im sorry DethMetal Jeff because if you were smart you couldnt think that was a serious comment)considering i just got out of the military im sure i know how to go to the gym like the rest of you. but thanx for the imput buddy.

RLTW
Gotta love the internet...you weren't serious, I wasn't serious...neither of us realized it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts