Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
He is offically the biggest hardess I've ever seen!

·
Registered
235 Posts
hahaha the cop was scared for sure

·
Registered
593 Posts
both are idiots.....if the cop was really in a hurry to get somewhere/a call the moron with the camera would'nt have been able to keep up....and if he was on a real call he should/could have had radioed to one of his fellow officers to come arrest the moron chasing him...since neither seemed to take place...both are idiots...the cop a bigger idiot since he is/should be setting the example....the cop should be disiplined and write the other moron a ticket for speeding.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
both are idiots.....if the cop was really in a hurry to get somewhere/a call the moron with the camera would'nt have been able to keep up....and if he was on a real call he should/could have had radioed to one of his fellow officers to come arrest the moron chasing him...since neither seemed to take place...both are idiots...the cop a bigger idiot since he is/should be setting the example....the cop should be disiplined and write the other moron a ticket for speeding.
i agree with you +1

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
If you chase a cop 99% of the time you will go to jail. If a cop speeds without his lights on or if it is felt that it is not warranted, the public does not have the right to break the law in order to monitor the public activity of an officer. I've seen an officer get chased on video that is better than that one posted. They have proper procedure for dealing with those things. In some places they will not only throw the book at you, but also you will sit in a white room at a hospital with a mental hold on you as well for mental evaluation. The one I saw, the guy was a jealous boyfriend chasing a cop cuz he thought the cop was messin with his lady. Turns out, mistaken identity. However, the cops found that the fool was DUI, in possession of crystal meth, and had a warrant. Not the smartest people chase cops.

·
Registered
539 Posts
haha def funny but id say both of them r retards. If you look close the cop blows through a stop sign if im correct. def dumb.

·
Registered
158 Posts
As some of you know I'm a Police Officer, and a pretty fair one at that. However, if a guy like that did something that stupid he would be going to jail, with a couple of bumps and bruises. He's lucky that the cop he followed lacked some confidence and was clearly a Rookie.

A normal person should not have a deal with a retard like that, why should a cop?

Not only were his acts dangerous, but following a cop can really put a cop on edge. Working as a cop, it wouldn't be all tha far fetched for the camera guy to pull out a gun.. he clearly hates police.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
^ If you ask me the cop was in the wrong on this one... and he knew it. Thats why he didn't do anything. Ive got nothing against cops but it looks like he got what was coming to him.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This is just too funny......Never seen someone actually do this....sometimes i wish i could do this when i see cops on their cell phones, or putting their lights on just b/c they do not want to wait at the light...I don't know where that was taped but do that in my town and the outcome will not be the same! ...My respects go out to this guy!! lol

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
As some of you know I'm a Police Officer, and a pretty fair one at that. However, if a guy like that did something that stupid he would be going to jail, with a couple of bumps and bruises. He's lucky that the cop he followed lacked some confidence and was clearly a Rookie.

A normal person should not have a deal with a retard like that, why should a cop?

Not only were his acts dangerous, but following a cop can really put a cop on edge. Working as a cop, it wouldn't be all tha far fetched for the camera guy to pull out a gun.. he clearly hates police.
A cop will pull you over for going 90mph but for some reason it's ok for them to do it? It's ok for them to break every single rule of the road (not stopping at lights, turning w/o signaling) but when we do it we have to suffer from points on our licenses, fees and higher insurance?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts