Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back from riding today with a bunch of other people from my other forum and man does my buttox hurt. I mean, it's like that first day of working out, you're sore. Well, i rode for about 5-6 hours. This was my first time riding this long. I never knew it hurts this bad. man, i need to buy a corbin seat or something. Anyone have any advice on how to keep it from hurting???

·
Registered
30 Posts
I onced complained about the seat till I was told "It's a Race Replica, what do you expect?" Kinda shut me up.. LOL

N

·
0 Posts
After you put some miles on her you won't feel a thing.

Also, if you wear a full suit the extra padding on your buttocks works wonders in situations like this.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
You'll get used to it and then you will realize the benefits of it once you get better at riding. It's nice and thin/slick so you can easily change your body position for corners. I prefer it over something thick and squishy.

Also like above stated you aren't riding a cruiser.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Buy a Corbin. Worked for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got a corbin and love it.

Ass-o no Hurt-o no More-o

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WHAT!!!?? a group buy? i never knew this was going on!! Thanks guys.

Also, My right thumb feel asleep on me like twice and my upper left sholder was aching too, it needed some messaging.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i ride long hours all the time...i usually get home around 7pm ... out with the bike around 8pm.....ride till about 1am couple times a week. i'm very used to it. my butt is fine. my joints start achiing from being crouched over at times, but i stretch when i get to a stop light to alleviate.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Mine hurt for a bit too. I actually got a Corbin and used it for a few weeks, but actually prefered the stock. The Corbin just felt funny to me, plus I think its ugly compared to stock. Looks like a horse saddle or something.

The stock is great once you break it in.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmr1 said:
Mine hurt for a bit too. I actually got a Corbin and used it for a few weeks, but actually prefered the stock. The Corbin just felt funny to me, plus I think its ugly compared to stock. Looks like a horse saddle or something.

The stock is great once you break it in.
was taht you with the red rr with us yesterday?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts