Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BOTM 06/2008
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was moving my bike up the stairs, and had a little mishap. The the stock pipe got in contact with the last stair, and bend a bit :(
What does the experts think about this... do you think it will have an effect on the outright power?
Thx in advance.

I know it's hard to say just looking at the pictures. But to be honest, it's really not so damn deep.

·
Registered
282 Posts
the more pressing question is..... why were you moving it up a set of stairs??

haha

in my opinion, i can't see how it would hurt that much

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is that oil on your header? You didn't wack anything else did you? That shouldn't be an issue.

·
BOTM 06/2008
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Is that oil on your header? You didn't wack anything else did you? That shouldn't be an issue.
No it's not oil on the header, just a bit of window spray, cause I wiped off the pipes a second before i snaped the pics.
I'd luckily striped the bottom fairings before we moved it! I noticed it hit while doing the move, but we were more or less only two guys and a girl doing it.. so it was impossible to abort.. tho whole bike would have fallen down the stairs.
thx allot for the answer :)

·
BOTM 06/2008
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, lol... the good ole getting the bike up the stairs trick... been there done that. its quite fun.... especially when people see you doing it.. they just kindof look in awe

i doubt it will affect your performance (but what do i know)
Haha, we did it 10pm, so my neighbours were screaming to shut up.
It was a tough motherfucker to get up my steep stairs! omfg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts