Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally installed a new to me shock on the 250 after being down for 2 weeks...i have been so spoiled with the 60+ mpg on the 250 that the 600 was a gas guzzler in comparison...anyway i just filled up this afternoon and it is $3.69 a gallon...bike is running great...80 degrees today and low 70s tomorrow...my love life sucks...i am a happy camper...

so how is the price of gas in your neck of the woods...?
how is your bike running...?
how is the weather up or down there...?
how is your love life...?

·
Registered
124 Posts
$1.90 for non ethonal 93 octane a gallon needs to go back up before it puts me out of a job lol cheaper to buy it than drill for it right now not good.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i live just outside of Philadelphia, gas is currently 2.22-2.34 depending on which town you are in
my bike is not running...
...because its currently 7f degrees outside with a windchill of -15f
luckily for me my love life is awesome!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I live in Cleveland Texas gas is $1.83
I just picked up my new bike and loving it!
It's 28 degrees today and a high of low 40's
And live life is great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Price of gas here for 91 is about $2.20-2.25
Bike runs great, but sadly is in storage. (-20 degree weather here in Iowa)
Again, weather sucks here in Iowa at this point and time.
Love life, I'm engaged.. Bout it lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
2.40's in Syracuse, NY for 87, not sure about 91 as I don't have a need for it until March-ish. Most likely .20 -.30 cents higher

·
Registered
295 Posts
Premium 93 is still around $2.50 here. I live a mile from work so I barely spend anything on gas.

Great! Need to repair some used track fairings I got and put some coolant back in it (filled with distilled water for track day) and will be ready to roll.

Cold. Windy. Cold again.

My three-girl rotation is down to two. Oh well.

·
BOTM winner 03/15
2,308 Posts
Are all these prices per gallon?? In the UK we're paying those prices for a litre! Rough conversion $1.70 per litre, $6.40 per US gallon.

Bike? It's apart for projector headlight retrofit. Coming along nicely if a little slowly.

Weather? This is England, take a wild guess lol

Love life? Married, so promiscuity is a distant memory now haha.

·
BOTM Winner 02/15
237 Posts
In the Netherlands the fuel is currently at a all time low! €1,45 average per liter (EURO 95 petrol) that is like $6,60 per gallon and everyone is super happy here :p.

My bike is not running because it's not insured during the winter period and its cold and raining outside.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah my love life sucks but i am getting screwed anyway...gas at 3.69 here in palos verdes...looks like everybody is paying less than 3 bucks...

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Here in Townsville it is $1.35L for 91RON. Where as people further inland are paying as low as $1.20L. Doesn't make sense when the fuel comes into our port, then delivered inland.

However its cheaper than the $1.39 it was earlier. Put 98RON in yesterday due to it being same price as what 91RON was a week ago. I know, no performance benefit, just like running premium every few fill ups.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Right now in Central FL we are looking at anywhere from $2.00-$2.90 for 93 Premium

All of our bikes are excellent. One of our TST Team Members when on a few rides this past weekend with some locals.

Weather is kinda cool right now 50 degrees F but should warm up soon.

We love our bikes and making parts for them and that's all that matters!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gas prices have been dropping lately and we're looking at 5 year low. For 89 octane it is 88.5 per liter or $2.65 per gallon... with the currency exchange it works out to approximately $3.15 per gallon.

It's currently -16 degrees Celsius here or 3 degrees Fahrenheit, and bike is tucked away for the winter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts